Virtual Assistant No Experience
The only thing holding you back from becoming a financially independent virtual assistant is that you are lacking experience. You have definitely developed skills over the years through your education, different jobs that you have held, but it all feels unorganized.
The real question…how do you turn those random skills you’ve developed over the years into a viable business?
I know how you feel! I was a teacher with a degree in Political Science and a masters degree in Education. I worked for 10 years in the public school system. And guess what…none of that experience or education fully prepared me to be a blogger.
I had developed many skills like project management, organization, and research skills just to name a few. But I wasn’t sure how those skills would relate to starting my own business. Maybe you’re like me or maybe you don’t have a college degree, either way your in the same position as I was.
You need the tools to help you organize the skills you DO have and develop new skills that allow you to create the work life balance you’ve been dreaming of.
You can be a successful virtual assistant by developing skills that help entrepreneurs have the opportunity to get back to building their business instead of doing ALL the fine details that make the business run.
Are you up for the challenge?
Need a guide to give you the tools to build your Virtual Assistant dream business?
30 Days to VA Success is a comprehensive plan that will take you from newbie virtual assistant to your first client.
You may be thinking, is this like paying for a job?
NO! Let me be clear…you should never pay for a job. But you should pay for someone to guide you in developing the skills you need to create your own success!
30 Days to Virtual Assistant Success will give you the tools you need to create time freedom and allow you to take back control of your life!
Learn more about 30 Days to Virtual Assistant Success here!
Virtual Assistant Task List
There are many different types of virtual assistants. Some VAs focus on general tasks like an administrative assistant, while others offer specific in-demand skills.
General tasks are great for beginner virtual assistants. Offering general virtual assistant services will allow you to start earning money as you grow and develop your skill set.
25 Services to Offer as a General Virtual Assistant
- Email management (automations, segmenting, grouping, integrations, etc)
- Booking appointments with clients
- Following up with clients/customers
- Calendar Management
- File Management
- Database Organization (updating contact information for clients)
- Hotel & Flight Booking
- Set up social media accounts
- Manage social media accounts (Facebook Group moderation, scheduling posts)
- Manage Blog Content & Comments (basic WordPress skills)
- Answering Support Tickets/Customer Service
- Newsletter Design
- Content Creation (newsletter, emails, blog posts, social media posts)
- Transcription (voicemails, videos, webinar trainings, etc)
- Webinar assistance
- Social Media Graphic Design
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Payments and Invoicing
- Managing Contests & Giveaways
- Video Editing
- Lead Generation
- Online Research
- Online Store set up/maintenance (Shopify, Woo Commerce)
- Landing Page Set Up
20 In-Demand Advanced Virtual Assistant Services
Focusing on mastered skills (content creation, email marketing, social media strategy, etc.) will allow you to find the best virtual assistant jobs. A broad range of skills with average mastery makes earning a higher fee more difficult. If you take time to master in-demand skills, then you will be able to charge more for your virtual assistant services rates.
- Facebook Ad Creation & Management
- Social Media Strategy (Grow social media accounts Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Pinterest Strategy Expert
- Sales Funnel Strategy (ClickFunnels)
- SEO Consultant
- User Experience Consultant
- Build Landing Pages that Convert
- WordPress (fix glitches, site maintenance)
- Website Design
- Graphic Design (Social Media Images, Logos, InfoGraphics, eBook Covers)
- Branding Specialist
- Business Coach
- Webinar Expert
- Convertkit Email Managment
- InfusionSoft Set Up/Management
- Ontraport Set Up/Management
- Project Management
- Video Marketing (creation, editing, uploading, keywords)