~ This article may contain affiliate links. I only suggest product or services I believe will benefit my readers. All opinions are 100% mine! ~
Earn Cash Back while Shopping Online
As a mom of 3 little wild things, shopping online has saved my sanity more than once! The convenience of having my items shipped to my front door, minus the hassle of seatbelt buckles, screaming babies, finding shoes, making sure everyone has clothes on…you get the idea, is totally worth ordering online. I order everything from clothes to groceries online!
If you love the convenience of ordering online like me then you will love using Ebates to earn cash back on shopping that you already do anyway!
How Does Ebates Work?
Ebates is a FREE service that you use when shopping online. All you have to do is log into your account and select the store you want to shop at. They have over 1700 stores listed on their site. Next to the store you will see a percentage of how much you will earn back on your purchase. The cash back percentage ranges from 2% – 7% or more in some cases.
Make sure you pay attention to the store categories that you earn cash back on. You don’t earn the percentage on everything in the store. Sometimes there are select categories that you get to earn from. Here is an example:
So if you click on Amazon to earn 7% back, but you are buying in the baby category then you will only be earning 3% back.
You can still use discount codes, promotions, and coupons through Ebates!
Your coupon codes, discount codes, and promotional offers are still valid when shopping through Ebates. This just increases your savings at no extra cost! There are no membership fees to join.
It sounds to good to be true! Let’s be clear you won’t “get rich” off of Ebates, but you will definitely save money by doing something you are already doing.
I love quick and easy ways to save money that fit into my schedule, without me having to change very much.
Sign up with my code here and you will receive a $10 gift card for signing up with me!
Looking for other ways to earn side income?
- Start a blog! You CAN make money by starting a blog! I am just starting my blogging journey and you can follow along as I grow my blog on my Monthly Goals Page. Find out How to Start a Blog and follow my Bluehost Guide tutorial on how to get set up. Starting a blog is VERY inexpensive you can get started for as little as $3.49 a month. If you sign up through me you will also get a FREE domain name! It’s really a great deal!
- Sign up for Ebates where you earn CASH back on your online shopping. The service is FREE and when you sign up through my link you will get a FREE $10 gift card to Walmart, Target, or Khol’s!
- Teach English to Chinese students online! I teach with VIP Kidand I love it. This is a very flexible job that I can do while my kids are sleeping and I can set my own schedule.
- Make money with surveys. These are my favorite survey sites that pay with Paypal Pinecone Research, Mintvine, Harris Poll, Toluna, Ipsos Panel, Survey Savvy, YouGov, My Survey, Opinion Outpost, Vindale Research
- Download Apps to your phone that can help you earn money! There are so many options: Ibotta, Swagbucks, Dietbet, Checkout51, and Pal fish just to name a few. Read “Make Money with Your Smart Phone” for more apps to make you money!
- Sign up for Ebates where you can earn CASH BACK! The service is FREE and you can get a $10 gift card to Macy’s, Walmart, Target, or Khol’s if you sign up with me here.
- Become a Freelancer with 30 Days to Freelance Writing Success
- Become a Virtual Assistant with 30 Days to Virtual Assistant Success
- Start a business. See 50+ Ways to Earn Extra Income
- Eat at Home. We just joined $5 Meal Plan to help me overcome the stress of feeding a family of 5 at home for every meal! It’s only $5 a month and you get meal plans sent to your inbox with your shopping list created (which is half the battle!) This will save you time on meal planning, and make grocery shopping even more convenient and order online through Walmart’s Grocery Pick-Up. Order your food online and avoid the temptation to through extra food in the shopping cart. You can monitor your bill as you shop online. And the best part Walmart’s Grocery Pick-Up is FREE and super convenient.
- Work a flexible part-time job online with Leapforce. I love working for Leapforce. I log into my account when I have time and work on projects. It’s super flexible and I always have work available. You can read more on Working for Leapforce.