~This article may contain affiliate links. I only suggest product or services I believe will benefit my readers. All opinions are 100% mine! ~
These online resources are services, products, and companies that I recommend and use/or find extremely valuable for you my readers. I have put them all in one location so you can access them easily!
Ways to Save Money
- Ibotta – Ibotta is an app for your phone that allows you to earn cash back from your receipts. You can earn cash back for everything from clothes to groceries. I primarily use Ibotta for cash back on groceries. You simply do small tasks to unlock cash back and scan your receipt. It’s so easy! Sign up for Ibotta with my code and receive $10 in cash back just for joining!
- Ebates – Ebates is an online way to earn cash back by shopping through them to your favorite stores. You can earn cash back on stores like Walmart, Amazon, Target, and more! Sign up for Ebates with my code and receive a FREE $10 gift card just for joining! See my review here:
- $5 Meal Plan – If you are looking for a way to save time and money on groceries, then $5 Meal Plan is just for you. This easy plan is delivered straight to your inbox and comes with a grocery list too!
- Uber – Uber is a great way to save money on car services. You can get a coupon for $20 off your first ride through Uber! Use coupon code “smartcents8” to save on your first ride!
- Mint.com – Mint is a free service where you can track your spending, savings, and create a budget. This is a very useful tool as you work towards financial freedom. You can read this review from Making Sense of Cents: How to Use Mint.com
- Digit – Digit is an easy and painless way to save money by taking extra money from your checking account and moving it to your savings account. It’s basically a virtual way to save up your pennies. This is a FREE service and an almost effortless way to save money.
- Acorns – Acorns is an app that automatically rounds up your spare change and invests the money for you. This is an easy way to invest without really noticing a difference in your wallet. You will easily be investing hundreds of dollars in as little as 6 months!
- Personal Capital – Join for Free – Personal Capital is a FREE budgeting tool similar to Mint.com but Personal Capital allows you to track investments which allows you to have a better overall view of your finances. I highly recommend Personal Capital!
Recommended Professional Development Courses
If you are interested in blogging for income, then you should check out How to Start a Blog. You can get started with your blogging journey for as little as $3.95 a month by signing up for a domain through Siteground.